World Renewal International

Monday, February 26, 2007

Search Me and Know My Heart




(Above left-Jim Flood WRI Representative for Mexico, left center- Max Wright with WR-Haiti President Luc Joesph on the Welcome Home raido broadcast is Haiti's Representative. Left-Carol Wright and WR-Brazil Representive send of a team to Brazil last summer.)

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life." Psalm 139:24
As 2007 gets underway, it seems good to pray this prayer. "Point out anything in me that offends you." Wow! I am not sure what He is thinking but I have a lot of things that offend me about me. I guess the point is are "we" meaning God and myself, are we working on them to his liking? I can't speak for you friend, but for me, I am taking this time to seek Him and am trying to hear Him.

DID YOU KNOW? We do our best to prepare those who travel to the mission field by having orientation. My wife Carol does much of this training along with the World Renewal Representatives of each country. A World Renewal Representative is a volunteer who goes between the national leaders of a country and our office. Most travel at least twice a year to their country. They give sacrificially of their time and resources to serve the people, leaders and ministry of that country and those here in the USA.
:: posted by Gary Wright, 9:24 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment