World Renewal International

Thursday, March 22, 2007

God's Wonderful People






Life can really be fun in Jesus, Amen! Tonight on my radio show I had some wonderful people. First, my co-host and long time friend and prayer partner is Pastor Jack Holiday. I so enjoy being with Jack and we know what we want to happen on our 2 hour radio show. We desire that Jesus shows up and touches people's lives. Tonight we had on Cody Flood. He is the son of Jim and Tammy Flood. Jim is the World Renewal-Mexico Representative. I interviewed Cody because he was just elected the President of Student Council for the State of Indiana. It was a wonderful experience to have him on the show.
(Cody Flood and Jack)
I remember when he, his parents and his brothers went on a short-term mission with me to Mexico. Those boys were great. They were serious about Jesus even at young ages. It was after that trip that I asked his dad to consider being a part of our staff in Mexico. I asked Cody what songs he would like for me to play during the interview. He said,"Show me your Glory" by Third Day because he felt he had seen God's glory in his life in this event of becoming Student Council President. He also chose Jeremy Camp's "Right Here" because the Lord had been "right here with me during the election." It makes us all so thrilled to hear Cody say and feel these things. It seems that many of his peers in the state think he is on the right track too. Congratulations Cody!!
Jack and I also had Frank Penna with us. Frank always brings different music to our show. His musical tastes are quite eclectic. How great to serve the Lord with such wonderful people of God. It is wonderful. Also, Kansas and Memphis won to keep my bracket stable.

(Frank Penna and Jack Holiday)

Thanks for stopping by.
:: posted by Gary Wright, 9:14 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment