World Renewal International

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good Helpers are a blessing!



Tonight, Doug Newnum and some of Renewal (pictured today) and some from the Rush Creek Friends Worship team will join me tonight at Liberty church near Georgetown, Il. Last night was a small crowd but we had a productive night by my estimation. It was Frank Penna's last night leading the music. Frank lives in Wichita, Ks. So we know what he is doing today. He is touring Illinois, Missouri and Kansas. Frank does a wonderful job and makes good adjustments to the small, medium or large congregations.




Thank you for praying for us even if you were not praying for this next specific item. My support and the general budget of World Renewal has been in a very difficult time in the finance area this first quarter of the year. Today we got some help and so I could pay our staff. We have a ways to catch up but we are on our way. I am grateful to the Lord and his people. I trust him. He has heard our cry, praise his name.


Thanks for stopping by.
:: posted by Gary Wright, 11:21 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment