World Renewal International

Tuesday, March 27, 2007


Last night I preached at Liberty Church, Georgetown, Il. We had a good crowd for Monday night. Most people are just recovering from what they did to themselves on the weekend and are not eager to come to church on Monday night. Helen Billdilli, who I mentioned in yesterday's column was at the service. We were talking about the tent meeting we held in the parking lot of her restaurant in Georgetown. She stated that just the week before she had secured the legal purchase of the restaurant and would not have been able to invite us until that week. Many people sought Christ not only that week but in so many situations that happened because we were there that week. God is good and so are his people.


Last night a man said to me, "Did you say Mike Cruse will be here to sing in this church?" I said that would happen starting Wednesday night through Saturday at 7pm. He said, "Well. I used to go to a restaurant and hear him play in a band." Then he described some of Mike's problems with drugs, etc. I said, "That was Mike! It is the same guy but God has changed him." The man said, "Well, I was hoping that he it was the same one because that would be good news!" I said, "He is a changed man, come and hear him." He said he was really looking forward to hearing Mike. "If any man is in Christ he is a new creation, old things pass away, all things become new."

Thanks for stopping by.
:: posted by Gary Wright, 10:17 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment