World Renewal International

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Thanks for stopping by

The picture today is of Jesus. He lives in Mexico City and he attended our "Birthday Party for Jesus." Most of the kids were from homes of poverty or unchurched. We had a great opportunity because the majority were both. Americans filling shopping bags of Christmas gifts were opened by the children on January 6th in Mexico City. It is the day traditionally celebrated as the day the 3 wise men visited Jesus. Jesus is a very common name in Latin countries. We need more churches to join the experience.
I have really enjoyed writing on this site. I hope it has been an encouragement to someone. If it has, I would really like to know about it. It is such a great opportunity to spread the word about the good things God is doing. I would like to encourage you to check out the Brazil blog listed on the left side of this one. God is blessing the work in Brazil and it is encouraging to read about. If you have been stopping by please hit the link at the bottom and email me or leave a comment to let me know. It would be an encouragement to me.

Thanks For Stopping By.
:: posted by Gary Wright, 8:58 PM

1 Comments:

I don't think I have missed one yet! Though keeping up with your sometimes quite lengthy posts is much harder than staying up with David's much more intermittent postings. I think this a great method to communicate WRIs work. I know I have learned much.
Anonymous Anonymous, at March 15, 2007 at 1:17 AM  

Add a comment