World Renewal International

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Eyes On El Salvador


Wes Davis who is our Director of Education Development is getting ready to do ministry in El Salvador and asked us to pray for him. He says, "I leave on Saturday for El Salvador and would appreciate prayers for that. We are taking 14 people for an eye care team. " Last year Wes took a similar team to Liberia, Africa. Wes is also the Sr. Pastor of Riverton Friends Church in south eastern Kansas. He has several eye doctors in his church and in that area who join him on these medical missions. Pictured is Wes ministering at our Women's Leadership Conference in Haiti this past year with Pastor Luc.
Thanks for stopping by.
:: posted by Gary Wright, 10:35 AM

1 Comments:

Hi, I was raised in El Salvador for a time. I almost wish I could go with your friend. Wish him the best and I hope he enjoys that tiny, peaceful paradise on earth.
Blogger Hawk's View, at April 4, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

Add a comment