World Renewal International

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MINISTRY WEEKEND


Renewal and I will minister this weekend at Clear Creek Congregational Church near Winchester, IN. Friday and Saturday @ 7pm and Sunday @ 9:30 AM @ 6PM. The church is located at the corner of HWY 27 & CR 500 North.
Pastor Steve Connors (765-730-5025) is a friend from way back. He was a teenager when my first ministry team [Carol-Keyboards, Dana Howard-Soloist, Mike Breese-Soloist] lead the Jay County Youth Crusade in June 1971, near Portland, IN. His dad, Jim, would bring the kids and drop them off at the campground services. However, Jim had a hard time predicting when I, the 20 year old evangelist would finish my sermons. He would have to set in the car and listen to me finish as I was and I am sure still am a long winded preacher. One night Jim walked from his car to the alter and gave his life to Christ. We became good friends and Carol and I often stayed at their house. I so look forward to being with Steve and his family and his mom, Patty. Jim is in heaven. Steve is a wonderful pastor and preacher. If you live near Winchester you will have the opportunity to hear the "new" Renewal sound. It is awesome.
By the way, Mike Cruse has a new solo album. I heard cuts and it is great and Renewal has promised to finish their new album. PTL.
Thanks for stopping by.
:: posted by Gary Wright, 2:16 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment