World Renewal International

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mexico City Parties


I am grateful for our staff. Jim Flood our Mexico Representative and Frank Penna my assistant traveled to Mexico City for the Birthday Party for Jesus events. I could not go as planned because of a ruptured disc and a couple of bulging discs in my neck. I am grateful for these men who go and I can trust to carry out the work. The pictures tell it all. Americans fill shopping bags full of toys, school supplies and personal items. Churches such as these in Mexico City invite the poor and unchurched children to this event. The Gospel is given, a party celebrates the birth of Christ. In Mexico City the people open their gifts January 6 celebrating the visit of the wise men to Christ. Go to the Mexico blog at the side of this site to get the whole story. Thanks to all who helped!
:: posted by Gary Wright, 4:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment