World Renewal International

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rejoice...as I think about it, again I say Rejoice!



"Rejoice, yes, and to really think about it, again I say, 'Rejoice!" I think that is what the Apostle was saying as he closed his letter to the Philippian church. I feel that way. 2010 was a tough year for us earthquakes, cholera, floods, financial down year, loss of security in some sensitive countries, yet look what God has done! New orphanage facility in Haiti, new retreat facility in the Dominican Republic, launching of Recovery ministries in Brazil and Mexico City along with Glory Sports in Brazil. The planting of new churches in Mexico, Haiti and Brazil.

JESUS CHRIST + ALL of These Things + Your Help + MORE OF GOD = Changed Lives=New Christ Followers!!!! GREAT FORMULA, HUH?

RENEWAL the band is 21 years old. Wow! I feel the miles on my body, I thank God for His safety over those miles and the thousands of lives changed. PTL forever!!!!

Again I say rejoice!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by. I am on my way to see the wonderful people of Brazil.
:: posted by Gary Wright, 1:55 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment